I'm Shelby. I love baking. I love USF (Go Bulls!). I love football. I love headbands. Chocolate is a must. Being a silly girl is right up my alley. I work hard and I spend time in the kitchen harder. So what if it's a stereotype? It's me.
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
if you take me on a date to a zoo, aquarium, or museum the chances of me having sex with you goes up by about 900%
… I mean the 9 times your chance of zero is still zero… But I definitely would like to go to those places :P